Sunday, October 25, 2009

I love the "giving" nature of players...

Had two very charitable folks give me a bunch of Tech II gear today...very thoughtful to help out new players in EVE. Very commendable community here...

Canis Legion > Sup Sarkor
Canis Legion > I got a can full of stuff here if you want to just grab that
Sarkor Nafaar > :-0
Sarkor Nafaar > :-0
Sarkor Nafaar > Whoa...this game really punishes the stupid....
Marcus starcaster > go fuck yourself
Sarkor Nafaar > your tears are very tasty
Marcus starcaster > i'll be back
Sarkor Nafaar > to die and give me more of your Tech II loot?
Marcus starcaster > bitch....
Sarkor Nafaar > nom nom nom nom....i'm getting stuffed
Marcus starcaster > i put you on my "bitcj list"
Marcus starcaster > one day, i'll salvage your werk.
Sarkor Nafaar > promise?
Marcus starcaster > promise :)
Sarkor Nafaar > i think i loves you
Marcus starcaster > i think, i really hate you because you were in range of my smartbomb.
Marcus starcaster > and my "stay out of here" announcemnt..... was a big "error"
Sarkor Nafaar > not so smart...getting concorded like that....
Marcus starcaster > i can become a long term joke.
Marcus starcaster > or a best eve video of the month on youtube
Marcus starcaster > but one day. I'll salvage your werk. i want my tech2 loot back.
Canis Legion > Sometimes it's best just to leave them salvagers to themselves :P It tends to cause more harm to yourself to try to do anything about it
Marcus starcaster > tx for the advice....
Sarkor Nafaar > I concur; we can co-exist peacefully. No need to try to shoot my little frigate...
Canis Legion > That, and no one ever knows how many friends you have
Canis Legion > Scared the hell out of me earlier until I realised I wasn't glitching- the tractor beams were yours
Marcus starcaster > gayzor.
Sarkor Nafaar > lol... Yeah you were cool.....thx
kaizoku ojisama > yall talk like two beavers at a wooden spoon convention!!!!
Lambeau Field > lol
Marcus starcaster > change tractor beam by "ass" and werck by "cock"
Marcus starcaster > the conversation is so "nice"
Marcus starcaster > sarkor, i'll salvage your werk.
Sarkor Nafaar > [Refueling Operation Engaged]....[Whine pumps operational]....[Transferring your tears to Warp Core]...[Your QQ fuel me]

Chalk up three more "Concordokken"s for me...

My hangar is filling up with stuff i can't use yet...must...train...faster...

1 comment:

  1. Sarkor Nafaar > [Refueling Operation Engaged]....[Whine pumps operational]....[Transferring your tears to Warp Core]...[Your QQ fuel me]

    In the best traditions of Ninjas : Stolen!

    ReplyDelete