Monday, October 19, 2009

CRIMINALS!!!!! will be punished.

Why do folks in this game think it's a good idea to shoot me while I'm salvaging? That's right...it's not! It's a colossally stupid idea.

"Hello...ever hear of CONCORD, Dillweed?"

I understand that the 'cost' can be mitigated by insurance...and some folks have gazillions of isk. I also get the time to buy a new ship and fit it out is minimal...but dang...the security hit has really gotta suck for them. It's a no-win situation...costs them isk, costs them time, costs them security, costs them pride (especially if they can't kill me before CONCORD shows up).

Had a dope shoot at me...not at the beginning of my salvaging Op...after. I'd cleaned all the wrecks...done...was going to leave....but no. He had to give me one more wreck...his. I can see shooting me at the begining; I can see shooting me during my thieving...but after?!? Doh.

I don't get it...or...maybe I do.

Maybe it was my tactic of using the "Hi" attack.

What is the "Hi" attack...? shhh...It's a Top Secret Tear Extraction method...

Here's how it works... Say "Hi". That's it. Simple. But Brilliant.

So the dope convos me right as I start taking his wrecks...

[MR] Stop taking my wrecks please...
[Sarkor] Hi
[MR] Please...why are you doing this?
[Sarkor] Hi
[MR] Maybe we can work out a deal?
[Sarkor] Hi
He closes the convo... :-)

Then in Local he starts whining...

[MR] Why do people steal stuff...
[Sarkor] Hi
[MR] You, sir, are a Jackass!
[Sarkor] Hi

Others join the whining, and what do I respond with? Yep, you guessed it! Hi

After 10 minutes of pleading and whining, and my only response was "Hi" to everything he chatted or convo'd...he decided enough was enough.

So...as his Hurricane withered under Concord's guns, and he was sitting in his capsule...he watched in horror as his wreck got salvaged, and his little yellow diamond disappeared also.

Severe tear squirting commenced...

No Tech II stuff for me...but the lols just keep filling my cargohold.

Remember...In EVE, bad things happen to stupid people.

No comments:

Post a Comment