Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Yawn!


Ninjas are soooo boring. We do the same 'ole tiresome things...we salvage, we steal, yadda yadda. B o r i n g!

Take this carebear...I warp into the final room of a World's Collide mission. He's just finished the last room and for some reason is 50km from the Heron. He's motoring back to get his mission item.

I, of course, start liberating ATBs from large Angel wrecks. Yummy, sweet iskies flow into my cargohold.

Then I get this this in local:

Unconcerned MR > Yawn

Yeah Yeah...I know. I'm the dust under a flea's ass. Shoo away, you boring pest. You aren't worth my time. You bore me with your antics.

I reply:

Sarkor >> Ship's Crew...double yawn.

Let's see how boring I am.

Now Concerned MR > Dick!

Aha...not so boring. I do have an impact. I am relevant. I do "enhance" other people's gaming experience.

Sarkor > Wanna buy?...I make you good price...G.I.

Well now...rejecting my private contract is sooo rude. The manners of these bears are atrocious.

No comments:

Post a Comment