Friday, October 15, 2010

I R DUMB on TRADE


In a recent post...I mentioned I've been dabbling in other aspects of the game. Trade being the most...well...profitable.


For a ninja...I think trade skills are pretty important...now.


You see, up until a few weeks ago, I have been a complete moron when it comes to selling the stuff that I...er...borrow.


My modus operandi was to load up the Mammoth and fly to a hub...unload it, and mindlessly right click; sell item; rinse and repeat. I did well selling T2 modules from my ganks, but not the day to day crap I was amasssing. (I only had like 5-10 order slots)


Um...not too bright in retrospect.


I have come to embrace the market and all it's wonders. The results of this revalation are quite impressive. I spent a few weeks training trade skills and now I have 93 orders to play with. As long as I keep them active, my wallet blinks incessantly...which is pretty cool. I figure that I'm actually making 50% more isk for my thieving work. Plus I am trying buying low/selling high orders and it seems like easy money to fund my extra-cirricular activities.


Bottomline...Trade is cool. I am a convert now.


I also created a "Buyer" Alt on another acct. He just sits in another region and buys stuff (more cheaply than Heimatar), collects it, and transfers it to my main and he sells it off.


I view this as safer than investing my free cash with the MD crowd. (I trust me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment