Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bad, Worse, and Horrible



BAD

When you pay a Ninja 50 million to let your Navy Issue Raven go AND the Ninja keeps shooting you. RANSOM BETRAYAL!

WORSE

When you pay another 50 Million to the same Ninja that betrayed the first 50 Million, hoping this time he'll honor it. WRONG...more Betrayal! I mean, really. Is there no bottom to the ocean of stupidity!?

HORRIBLE

The realization that, after dumping 100 million, you are going to lose your ship. What kind of gut-wrenching anguish must be felt when you know you are a tard (another 50 million after the first Betrayal?) AND you decide to self-immolate your own Billion isk ship! Wow...just...wow.


Chat:

AOSA > what do you want
AOSA > money?
AOSA > I'll give
Van Drakk > yeah
Van Drakk > 50 mil should cover it
AOSA > hope much?
AOSA > hello
AOSA > how much?
Van Drakk > 50 mil
AOSA > stop shooting I promise I'll so it
AOSA > that was me
AOSA > k leave now

[Torps start firing again....ooops wrong button]

AOSA > dude what the hell do you want
AOSA > you win?
Van Drakk > 50 more mil and i swear ill leave you alone
AOSA > the stop
AOSA > I have
AOSA > it
Van Drakk > not until i get the money
Van Drakk > i wont stop

AOSA > let me warp
Van Drakk > not gonna let you warp
Van Drakk > i need the 50 mil first

AOSA > then how can i trust you?
Van Drakk > because im an honorable man
AOSA > Please?
AOSA > how about 1000000000.0
AOSA > I have that
AOSA > let me warp and its yours
AOSA > think about it
AOSA > I('m serious
AOSA > its my Blackops fund
AOSA > everything I have
Van Drakk > 50 mil right now or you die
AOSA > done
AOSA > well that was fun
AOSA > to bad
AOSA > I really do have that much
Van Drakk > i don't doubt that
Van Drakk > thanks for the money

[OMG! the Torps start again!!! Crazy]

[AOSA Initiates self destruct of his Navy Issue Raven]

AOSA > well glad your happy with your self
AOSA > btw was that my self destruct or you?
Van Drakk > your self destruct
AOSA > oh good
AOSA > not that it mattered
AOSA > I trying getting the other guy to take of the Mission bs
AOSA > then I'd have been nokay
AOSA > you know we could legit had a match?
AOSA > I have PvP ships
AOSA > so what don you do for a living?
AOSA > Oh come you don't like small talk?
AOSA > okay how about thisw one can I have 50mil back?
AOSA > lol
AOSA > you know you could've kept milking that
AOSA > that alt that I gave you money from has 3 bil
AOSA > lol
AOSA > do any WH ops? I do with that other account
Van Drakk > your tears fuel me nom nom nom
AOSA > good, good, more for me and you
AOSA > weird thing is months ago I'd have been pissed, but I'm really not
AOSA > lol
AOSA > I'm just talking to ya
Van Drakk > well i'm glad getting sodimized is ok with you
AOSA > figure why not
AOSA > yeah
AOSA > sodimzied
AOSA > you do know how pathetic that sounds
AOSA > so you're a rappist good job
AOSA > I'm proud for you
Van Drakk > more tears nom nom
AOSA > I hate you so much
Van Drakk > Tis' a shame, i like you lots, people like you make me rich

Van Drakk...a bright and upcoming terror in the SECT OR Ranks!

1 comment: