Saturday, January 23, 2010

Save me the trouble...


So...I scan down a Machariel in a Worlds Collide mission...and start taking his stuff. I'm alittle nervous if he shoots, don't know if my gankboat is up to the task of taking this big thing down...and no corpies around to lend RR support.

Then to my horror...one of the NPC frigates scrams him...strange!?! Why wouldn't you kill those first? Um...he's going....going...BOOM. Wow...I just watched some tard lose a billion+ isk ship. ROFL!

So...me thinks to myself..."Sark, what kind of modules does a Machariel have?" [simultaneuosly directing my Vigil to the slagheap of his really expensive wreck]

Muah ha ha...MINE MINE MINE

FACTION LOOTZ!

To add insult to injury...I send the guy a mail to add salt to the wound and try for some tears...



Salvage Bill - PO# 3456543
From: Sarkor Nafaar
Sent: 2010.01.21 02:05
To: Vasani,

Dear Sir/Ma'am:

Please remit the sum of 20million isk for service rendered:

-Hazardous Waste Disposal: (Live ammo left from Machariel destroyed) 5million
-Salvage Service: Disposl of clutter from mission site 5million
-Module Reclamation (3x Faction Cannons, 2x Faction Gyrostabs) 5million
-Navigation Hazard Marking and Buoy Rental: 5million

Please make checks payable to:

SECT OR Salvage Services, Inc.
Illinfrik
Pator Station


Sigh...no tears, but lots o' isk in my wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment