Sunday, November 22, 2009

My first Ransom....[pats self on back]

Warp to this BS Mission site...all alone...start to salv/loot...in pops a Scythe. Scan him...he's harmless with salvs/tractors...I keep going. I get close and he launches a drone at me. I speed away...all the while...continuing to loot. [select all/drag to cargo] [rinse/repeat]

He convos me and says...hey...don't take my mission drop. Mission drop you say...Hmmm...this sparks my interest. This is like telegraphing a punch in an MMA fight. Don't do that. Bad things happen.

What the heck...check my cargohold. What's this...Archive Passkey?!? I link it to him and he really starts to whine and squirt tears. Epic Arc...He's gotta have it....boo hoo. I extracted 4 million from him. I probably could have gotta more, but I was happy to reach this milestone.

Cha-ching!

No comments:

Post a Comment