Thursday, November 17, 2011

Miner Miner 49'er


Communication can be confusing is space...take for example the story of 36crazyfists. He was in a Drake doing a mission. I warp in and start doing the ninja thing...


Then this pops into local:


36crazyfists > Sarkor Nafaar: please don't take the miners
36crazyfists > thx


Well...you know me...I took some of the miners...not all of them...some. Just enough to assist him in failing the mission. He was thankful and warped away. (he didn't count them...obviously.)


I continue to loot....HOLY F&*$....looks what's in this can!?! A Miner I. Bad naughty ninja brain cells start a turnin'. Time for a trap. I clear the entire field of loot except for that lone Miner I module...I warp back to base to get the Rapier.


Incoming Message!!!!


36crazyfists > I left 4 miners out there
36crazyfists > did you happen to grab them?
Sarkor Nafaar > I left the Miner per your instructions... [See wat i did there....lulz]
36crazyfists > Cool I'm warping back out there. Thanks
36crazyfists > i'm gonna be grinding misisons and you are more than welcome to salvage them


I'm watching in my Rapier as he motors to the lone can in space...containing the Miner I. Classic.


36crazyfists > oh I need troubled miners
36crazyfists > 4 of them not the miner lol my fault
Sarkor Nafaar > you said miner...lol
36crazyfists > i know


I decloak and drop the 4 x Miners and warp away.

I warp back to station to get Ganka-saurus. Now I know this guy is going to take the bait...

[Newbie Logic Routine Start]

Ninja invades my mission: Check
Ninja steals everything in mission: Check
Ninja just happens to be back in my mission: Check
Ninja uncloaks in a Rapier: Check
Nice Ninja kindly returns my Mission Drop: Check
Ninja warps off: Check
All is well: Check

[End Newbie Logic Routine]

I have to guess where he's gonna go after he loots the miners. I pick Frarn gate. I warp there and jump through. Now I wait for my new blinky red friend to emerge...It's a 50/50 shot here. Does he mission out of Balgina or does he live in Frarn.


36crazyfists > thanks again
Sarkor Nafaar > kk


And boy oh boy is he surprised to get scrammed by a Typhoon...and yep...here come the torps. What's this? Ogre IIs....wow this is not really fun for him.


36crazyfists > why you have to go and do that
36crazyfists > now I gotta quit that mission
36crazyfists > should have know it be some crap like that
Sarkor Nafaar > cuase i'm a ninja....that's kinda what we do
36crazyfists > i don't mind the lose of the ship
36crazyfists > i'm just tired of missions
Sarkor Nafaar > yeah...missions suck
Sarkor Nafaar > pvp....much more fun
36crazyfists > don't have many sp
36crazyfists > would you be willing to sell those
Sarkor Nafaar > don't need sp for pvp...
Sarkor Nafaar > i'll put them up on a .01 contract
Sarkor Nafaar > stand by
36crazyfists > k
36crazyfists > I admire your tactics.
36crazyfists > being a ninja seems fun
Sarkor Nafaar > 12 miners dropped...how many for that mission?
36crazyfists > 17
Sarkor Nafaar > poo
36crazyfists > yup 17
36crazyfists > sure I can find some on the market
Sarkor Nafaar > kk
36crazyfists > anyways nice to meet ya


He got his precious Mission Loot. I got the Miner I back...plus all his stuffz.

No comments:

Post a Comment