Monday, July 19, 2010

This game just got more "Brutal..."


So I just realized the impacts of the latest content delivery...Tyrannis.

I just bought an Arazu so i could play around in Wormhole space...flew around, buying cool stuff to fit it out. Before leaving base, I hit the Insurance Button.

Whoa.

I mean...Whoa.

If this ship dies...I get squat back.

It didn't quite register in my pea-brain when reading the Patch notes that insurance was getting re-calculated - and the impact.

So, instead of wallowing in disbelief, I chose to rejoice in the fact that when I kill someone's ship in game - it's gonna S U C K more for carebears!!!!! [Like the guy I killed in the prior post]

I like this.

I like this alot.

1 comment:

  1. T2 ship insurance has always sucked. It actually sucks LESS now than it did. (T1 ship insurance is a little worse than it was, though.)

    ReplyDelete