Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ping Pong



Had a carebear shoot me in a Maelstrom. Instead of warping to safety in a station to wait out the inevitable 2 hour long extentions (I never tire), the brilliant player thought he could evade the ninjas of Sect Or by warping between two safe spots. This didn't work too well. I called for reinforcements from the local ninjas...everyone jumped into their Cheetahs to lock this guy down. Well, he evaded for about 40 minutes...until Urkal got a 100% hit and warped cloaked to see what was going on. Sure enough, here he came. Warped in - and then warped out. Just to check...Urkal stayed cloaked and watched him come back. Urkal called me in when he left. I showed up at his safe and waited. Sure enough...Dscan lit up with a Maelstrom. He landed right on my head. You can guess what happened. Scratch one Mael...yeah! for shipbuilders everywhere. No tears from said carebear, even tough that was a tears worthy event for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment